Blog of Gia Bennett

Blog of Gia Bennett

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Scary Night

I woke up last night with severe burning pain in my upper abdomen just below my breastbone. I felt like I had to either throw up or have diarrhea. I went to the bathroom and neither would come out. The pain got more and more intense... like someone was shoving a sword fresh from the fire in me. I was sweating and my head got all woozy. I kept passing out. At one point I found myself wedged between the toilet and wall. I tried with all my strength to call for help... I have no idea if I did or not.

I tried to pull it together and get back to the bed. I don't know how long it took or how many times I crashed into things and fell... but Rich heard all the noise and by that time I had made it to bed. I thought I was in bed.... but only partially on and laying across the foot of it. He kept yelling... what's wrong what's wrong? I thought I was talking to him but he could barely make out my slurred words. I was drenched in sweat. The pain was sickening. Again I was in and out of consciousness. He was so freaked but I didn't want anything but to lay still. No doctor definitely not the ER. He laid by me and I could feel him checking on me constantly all night. The pain subsided after a while. I have no idea how long. I had no idea this all happened around midnight until he told me.

My stomach still doesn't feel right. I have been scouring the web for info. Could be an ulcer... who knows. People think I'm nuts not calling the doctor. But if you have been through what I have been through you would know they will order a battery of tests (more for me because of the cancer) and I just can't mentally and physically handle that right now. I also don't have a dime to my name to pay for it all. We will see how I feel in a few hours...

1 comment:

ginnnnsane said...

wow... this has been happening for longer than I thought with no answers yet!

Post a Comment