Blog of Gia Bennett

Blog of Gia Bennett

Monday, January 14, 2008

Stuff ...

I am excited to have my kids home with me today. I think we will head out and go do something fun. Meg spent the night with a friend last night but should be home soon. It was their weekend with their dad and I know they had a good time goofing off with him. Rich and I were up at the Avenues Friday night with Zack and Meg and their friends as we are most Friday nights. It is so cool how many friends they have and how well liked they are. Friday was more crowded than usual. Exams are over and everyone was celebrating. Most of the time we all hit a movie ... sometimes the same one... sometimes different. They were waiting for their dad to get done with work so it was best not to see one. Meg and her friends love to shop. She got alot of money for Christmas and is a smart little shopper. She knows how to look for good deals and doesn't spend her money frivolously. I always take a portion and put it in savings for them. We are heading out and seeking a job for Zack this week. Most of his pay will go into savings, but some will be spending money and some toward a car or insurance. Right now he is listed as a very part time driver and it is killing me. I can't imagine when he gets a car.

Things have been going great in my life. I am so excited about the future. My business plans are all falling into place, my kids are strong, loving and smart. My family is just amazing. I don't know what I would do without them. Rich and I are doing well. Alot of the problems and stress I had are disappearing. I am even beginning to believe my separated husband and I can get to a point where we can work things out amicably.

No comments:

Post a Comment