Blog of Gia Bennett

Blog of Gia Bennett

Friday, May 30, 2008

That time again...

... it's time to get a team together for Making strides.

I couldn't get it together last year. It was the first time in 3 years that I hadn't been there. I was lost and couldn't get motivated. I have to pull it together for this year. My team used to be called the Rock n Roll Rebels, but I was thinking of something new... I just don't know what.

If I could get Faery Wings switched to the new server and actually make money (that usually helps) I would love to sponsor the team with matching t shirts. I am also thinking of having a $50 Rave gift card for the team member who raises the most money. I have to get my teen walkers registered to work the event to get volunteer hours too. It's always been at BCC. This year it will be at the Avenues. I think that will be more fun.

I need to go register and make my team web page... I just need a bit of time to decide to keep the name or come up with something new. Most teams either have boob related names or names that go with their company. The first year I used the name I had the neighborhood kids that were walking with me and we had to come up with something the boys could handle. lol That will still be a consideration since they will still be with me. :p

2 comments:

Karen ^..^ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ginnnnsane said...

ok... I can ask how that is done.
:)

Post a Comment