Blog of Gia Bennett

Blog of Gia Bennett

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Working away ...


... and hopefully it will pay off soon! There is so much to still do. I try my best to devote several hours a day to get through all I have to do, but I am have so many things going on every day especially with the kids it's hard to get my mind straight.
I've never been good and concentration. lol


I am very close to having things were I will be ready to start the Home Party portion of my business. Of course it will only be local, but I'm excited! I'm redoing the product listing on the website but it's almost done.
I am also talking to new distributors for a better selection.

But... this are looking up! :-D




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Party? Party? WHEN?!! I'm there with my wallet!! :-)

ginnnnsane said...

YAY! lol I'll let you know when I'm ready :)

La delirante said...

Hi! A party! Sounds cool!! Good luck! It is very nice to see that you are very excited about your business. I would like to have my own business, to be self-employed...oh, my dream...

Post a Comment