Blog of Gia Bennett

Blog of Gia Bennett

Monday, March 24, 2008

looong drive ...

I'm so exhausted. Zack had a casting in Miami this morning. We left well before the sun came up. 6 hours of driving for 5 minutes of being seen. I really hope he gets it, but I'm heading to Hilton Head this weekend to pick up my sisters car. She's letting me make payments to her for it, then Zack can have mine. We have to go back out again tomorrow to find him a job! I can't afford insurance for two cars on my own. So, I hope if he gets this modeling job it shoots at least no sooner than next week, I can't handle too many trips in one week. And where the heck am I gonna get gas money for all this? Why do I do the things I do??? *sigh*

1 comment:

Karen ^..^ said...

"Why do I do the things I do??? *sigh*"

We both know why. It would never occur to a mommy to NOT do these things.

Rock on, Ginni. ;)

Post a Comment