Blog of Gia Bennett

Blog of Gia Bennett

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Escape from Catalogs

I have made myself a crazy person from trying to put this catalog together for Faery Wings. (... wait... I already was a crazy person) So, I decided to take a break and play with Photoshop for a little while this afternoon. Hence, the new banner. For some reason playing in Photoshop for no particular reason... just to see what comes out of my brain is fun.

Using photoshop for this damn catalog when I have no freakin clue what I am doing and being overwhelmed with thousands of images isn't fun. I have resorted to printing out my contact sheets of products, cutting them out and trying to figure out what I want grouped together. Do I want all alike items together? Do I want it more like decorating and have what matches with what together? Or a mixture of both? Right now I am attempting the mixture of both. I am starting with the smallest group and have bath and body, baskets and bathroom decor images all over my bed with a notebook to try to figure things out in. Then I will set everything up on the computer. There has to be an easier way... but since I am learning as I go... it's freaking taking me forever!!!! ugh ... just like setting up the website did. I still have changes to make on that and I learned better ways to set up the meta tags so Google products can find them easier. *sigh* My brain is going to freakin explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment