Blog of Gia Bennett

Blog of Gia Bennett

Friday, November 30, 2007

Staying Motivated

I figured out an easier way to sort the products for the catalog and sort out what I want together. Yes, I am a dork.... but hey... I'm learning as I go. I can't wait till it's done. It frustrates me that getting this business together is taking so long. Lack of funds has been one issue and I put it aside almost giving up at one time. But something in me keeps telling me to push forward. I think once the catalog is done and adding the home parties will give it the boost it needs. Then I will have money for online ads and local advertising. You have to even pay Google and Yahoo to feature your website. Things will come together soon enough... I'm hoping just after everyone gets over the Christmas shock and is ready to start buying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment