Blog of Gia Bennett

Blog of Gia Bennett

Monday, February 18, 2008

Doh!

They can't fit me in for chemo until Thursday now. My days are all screwed up. I can't keep anything straight. The extra class and chemo were tomorrow, so I still needed to reschedule, but they are too damn busy! I forgot all the snowbirds transfer their treatments down here for the winter. I always schedule a month or two in advance... but when you have to change sometimes it easy... sometimes it's impossible. Lots of sick people in this area.

I may take Zack and Meg, then go do something fun in Melbourne afterward.

Affirmation thoughts for today ...


My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendship all I need do is stop all criticism, forgive, relax and be open.

I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.

I am at peace

I trust in the process of life

When I believe in myself, so do others

I am my own unique self - special, creative and wonderful

The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful

Loving myself heals my life. I nourish my mind, body and soul


I sent these to a friend, but I don't think they helped. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment