Blog of Gia Bennett

Blog of Gia Bennett

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love is in the air ...

I am very much looking forward to Valentine's day tomorrow. Not for all the cheesy fake ways that the commercial side of it brings. But for the fact I can tell the people most important to me how much I love them. Yes, I do this on a daily basis anyway. Valentines Day just makes it more fun with sweet sugary gooey goodness.

To my babies... I love you with all my heart and soul. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you.

To Rich ... I know it took us a long time to get to this point. After what I've been though I couldn't believe that someone could actually really love me. You have helped me through so much and have put up with so much. You finally broke through those thick solid walls I had up around my heart and soul. I am so glad you chiseled away over this last year and a half, because I have never known anyone to have so much trust, so much compassion, so much love to give. Now that I have finally given my heart to you I don't know if you will ever get rid of me! lol You love me for who I am, even with mistakes I make, I can be ME for once in my life. You are a very special man... romantic, loving, compassionate, and treat me like a queen. You make me want to be a better person. You make me want to do everything possible to make you happy and make your life easier. You make me smile when I wake up, when you walk through the door after work, when we all 4 are in the kitchen making and eating dinner or playing games, ... with everything we do together. I love you.

1 comment:

Blahblahblah said...

I love you too Baby, There is nothing that I wouldnt do for you and those 2 beautiful babies of yours. Comming home from work and having fun with you guys is what I live for. .. I love you

Post a Comment