Blog of Gia Bennett

Blog of Gia Bennett

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Long ass survey

I filled this out and now Myspace is being retarded so I am posting it here too. I'll try posting at myspace again in a bit.




The "Never-Been-Asked-Before" Survey

1. Do you sleep with socks on or off?
Off, I hate socks and have claustrophobic feet

2. Do you flip your pillow to the cold side?
over and over all through the night ... ahhhhhhh

3. Do you like to hold or be held?
Both! Love to snuggle

4. What do you do most when drunk?
it's always different... mostly laugh and get loud ... er... louder.

5.Do you want a small or big wedding?
If I could ever get over the pain of a horrendously failed marriage and divorce I would love a fantasy wedding... though I doubt I will ever go through with a legal marriage again. Right now I will be happy with a fantasy life with Rich :)

6. What type of guys/girls do you usually go for?
Love goofy guys. I have to have someone that can handle my goofiness because I am not a normal woman. I love compassionate men. Men who aren't selfish. Men that love the same things I love.

7. Would you rather be rich and unhappy or poor and happy?
Can't rich and happy be a choice? I've been poor and miserable and am now poor and happy... so I want a win win situation for a change! :p

8. What are 3 things you want to do before you die?
See my kids flourish with happy, healthy lives. Have enough money to see parts of America and the world I have always dreamed of seeing. Hope that Rich loves me enough to grow old and happy with me.

9. Have you ever churned Butter?
actually... I have!

10. Are you trusting of new people?
I always want to trust... but have learned the hard way to be wary.

11. If you could rate yourself as a good or bad friend on a scale from 1-10?
Depends on who you ask. Most would say I am a great friend. :) If you ask Tina... she thinks I'm terrible ...lol

12. If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you would do?
Find out why men think with their penises

13 & 14 are for suckersuhhh
... Ok

15. If your dream was to be a model and a big opportunity came up but you had to be nude, would you take it?
now... they would pay me to put my clothes BACK ON. 20 years ago... probably not either. Lingerie... bathing suit... yes

16. You and your friends are going to do a senior prank. What would it be?
uhhh... at my age a senior prank takes on a whole new meaning ... lol

17. What is the most money you would spend on a pair of shoes?
I hate spending alot of money on anything. Waste of money. Give me a cute pair of flip flops or maybe some high heel clogs and I am happy

18. If you found out a loved one had cancer and had 5 days to live?
make their days as happy as possible

19. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
eggplant

20. If you could choose to star in ANY play or movie you wanted, what would it be?
As long as my costars are Johnny Depp, Jeremy Irons and Jason Isaacs. I would be in absolute heaven.

21. Do you have more friends or more acquaintances?
acquaintances probably.

22. If you could win a couple front row tickets to a game, any sport any team, what would it be?
I'd probably give them away ...lol

23. Would you rather help someone out or be helped out?
Both equally. I usually end up helping others though.

24. If you had to choose to be a different religion than what you are now, which would you choose.
None - though I am Catholic I don't follow it completely. I have my own beliefs.

25. If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt?
I would die without the two I already have. Thank gawd I never had to make that choice.

----------------------------------------

1. Who were you with last night?
Rich, Zack and Meg

2. What woke you up this morning?
The alarm ... 7 am

3. Where are you?
My home/office.

4. How was your weekend?
Great! I missed my babies but Rich and I did alot of fun stuff. Even the crappy seafood festival in the rain was fun...lol

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
YES! Rich, Zack, Meg, my dog, both my cats and my bunny. Now I'm feeling the need to go kiss my 5 birds so they don't feel left out.

The PAST

1.Ever thrown up in public?
MANY many times. Not just from drinking... I get motion sickness bad. I puke on the side of the road... off the side of boats... all kinds of places. :p

2. Passed out because of alcohol?
unfortunately... yes

3. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
this survey is too damn long

The FUTURE

1. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
yes

2. Where would you like to live?
I love my house now... though I do dream of having a bit of land so I can have a horse, maybe a goat and some fuzzy chickens.

3. What kind of house would you like?
The kind filled with love and laughter

4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I haven't decided yet

5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Happy, healthy and freakin out because my babies will be adults

ON MYSPACE

1. Who is your number 1?
Richard

2. Who have you kissed on your top friends?
I have kissed or hugged all but 3 on my top 16. I really hope to meet Jason, Joel and Maureen in person one day to do the same for them. They have been the dearest of friends and I forget at times that we have never met face to face.

3. who was the last person that left you a comment?
Tina... harassing me as usual... lol

4. Last person to message you?
Sean

4. Are you good friends with this person?
Sean is a sweet guy

5. How often do you log in to myspace?
At least once a day

IN GENERAL

1. Do you like candy necklaces?
yes!

2. When's the last time you fell or ran into something?
all the freakin time. I'm clumsy. Last night I ran into the wall trying to make it to the potty to pee in the dark

3. Do you still go trick or treating?
I still dress up and get excited about Halloween

4. What was the last thing you drank?
coffee

5. there is no question for number 5.
WHY?????????????????????????(ha! there was a question)

6. About how many people have you driven with?
I have been driving for over 26 years... how the hell do I know?

7. What are you doing this weekend?
my mind is blank... but I know we are doing something ...lol

8. Whats your favorite kind of soda?
root beer or cream soda... mountain dew... though I'm not a big soda drinker

9. Last meal?
a sammich

10. Last drink?
coffee - look about 6 questions up - who wrote this damn thing?

11. How many times have you eaten sushi?
a million zillion. I love the stuff

12. What do you want to do right now?
give Rich a smooch since he just got home from work

13. Are you listening to music right now?
nope

14. Are you with someone right now?
Rich just came home from work and is sitting next to me. Pootie (Meg) is here too, and Zack is in his cave playing Xbox live ... lol

15. What's a word or phrase that you love?
Bliiiiiind Giiiiirl!!!! (lol... I yell this every night for Meg to close the blinds :p)

16. How long until your birthday?
3 months roughly.

17. When were you the saddest in your whole life?
there have been a few really tough times in my life. I'd rather not go into that :(

18. What time is it now?
6:05

19. Do you think anyone will repost to this?
I dunno... it's freakin long! I'll be amazed if anyone if anyone READS this

20. What makes you pissed off?
stupid people, games, lies

21. Have you ever had a song written about you?
yes, I have

22. What song makes you cry?
some bring up sad memories

23. What song makes you happy?
Chris Browns "With You" only because my daughter likes it and she MADE me listen to it. I was like... what the hell is he saying?... youweee youweee youweee you.... That made her nuts so I sing it wrong all the time now. lol

24. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
usually watch cartoons with Rich before bed... Futurama dvd's mostly...lol

25. Do you have a job??
I'm allergic to work... but I do run my own online store

26. What does Your CD player have in it right now?
actually I think Daughtry is in there

27. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
eggplant - didn't I already answer this earlier?

28. What makes you happy?
family

29. Height?
5' 8"

30. Hair?
long, curly, and dark with burgundy highlights

31. Piercings?
2 in one ear 3 in the other

32. Tattoos?
no

33. What are you wearing?
black t and black sweat shorts

34. What taste is in your mouth?
ummm... mouth taste? I dunno... I ate a Hershey Kiss a bit ago but I don't taste it anymore

35. Do you have a bad habit?
lots of them. The worst is I tend to get annoyingly hyper and loud... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Post a Comment